Semiglated injection treats type 2 diabetes. It does the whole thing by growing levels in your body, which declines your blood sugar. It also reduces the extent of sugar unconfined into the blood and reduces your ingestion. It can also be used to inferior the danger of heart attack and rap in people with type 2 diabetes. Changes to diet and exercise are frequently joint with this medicine.
The drug may be cast off for other drives; ask your healthcare benefactor or druggist if you have studied.
Before taking medicine:
It is important to know that if you have any of these conditions:
- Hormone tumours or if someone in your family had these tumours
- Eye disease, revelation problems
- Past pancreatitis
- Kidney sickness
- Stomach complications
- Thyroid cancer or if somebody in your family had thyroid cancer
- An uncommon or affected response to semaglutid, other medications, foods, dyes, or guards
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How did use this semiglated injection?
This Semiglated injection is used under the skin of your higher leg, stomach area, or upper arm. It is assumed once every week. You will be taught how to make and give this medication. Use exactly as directed. Take your medication at regular breaks. Do not take directed.
If you use semiglated injection with insulin, you should inject this tablet and the insulin discretely. Do not mix them together. Do not give the injections right next to each other. Change injection sites with each injection.
Important note: This semiglated injection is only for you. Do not share this injection with others.
When you start using this injection, it is very important to check your blood sugar level, particularly before and after lunchtime and at a time to give up work. This will help inferior the chance of taking very low blood sugar.
Carefully follow the healthy meal plan your doctor provided you. This is the greatest important part of regulating your diabetes and is necessary if the treatment is to work properly. Also, work out frequently and test for sugar in your blood or urine as fixed.
This medicine comes with a Pill Guide and patient orders. Take the injection carefully according to the following instructions and then contact a doctor if you have any questions:
- If anyone takes semaglutid injection use it at home. So definitely doctor will definitely guide them about this injection and how the injection will be taken. Be certain you know just how the medicine is to be injected.
- Semaglutid injection is assumed as a round under the skin of your stomach, thighs, or arm. Use many body areas individually every time you spring yourself a shot. Keep track of anywhere you give each round to kind sure you alternate body parts.
- If you use this injection with insulin, do not mix them into the same needle. The main acceptable thing is to inject these in the same body but the shots will not be right next to each other.
- This injection or its liquid will be colourless if it is not then do not use this because of the possibility that it will be cloudy, discoloured, or has particles in it.
- Use the new injection every time you inject it into your body.
- Inject injection on the same day when you take it for the first time with or without meals.
Side Effects of Semiglated Injection:
If anyone faces any effect from this injection, they should inform their doctor or nurse as soon as possible.
- Sensitized side effects of this injection are covering rash, swelling of the face, and tongue and change visualization.
- Dryness: Increased thirst, dehydration, feeling dim and headache, dark yellow or brown urine.
- Gall bladder problems: severe pain in the stomach, sickness, vomiting, high fever
- Heart palpitations: rapid, drubbing, or unbalanced heartbeat
- Kidney injury: reduction in the quantity of urine, bump of the ankles, hands, or feet
- Pancreatitis: severe stomach discomfort that meals to your back or becomes shoddier after consumption or when affected, fever, nausea, sickness
- Thyroid cancer: original mass or swelling on the neck, pain or anxiety swallowing, distress breathing, hoarseness